Why You Must Never Use Your Mobile While You Take Bath .Teen Age Girl Tragic death using here mobile while in Bath Tub.

14 – years old teen age girl Madison Coe from Lubbock (Texas ) found died with a burned hand , after using her mobile while its charging . She was in her bath tub when the accident occurred. She was electrocuted by her Cell Phone.

Its learned that she dose this regularly . Her last message from the mobile to a friend reads “ When you use (an) extension cord so you can plug your phone in while you’re in the bath”.

The Incident took place at her fathers place in Lovington, New Mexico.

She took her precautions to keep the mobile dry, but ignored the extension cord . She touched the extension cord while grabbing the phone which was connected to Non-GFCI, Non-grounded plug.

“I did it, she did it,everyone dose it ” Owens her step-mom said in tears.

She recently completed eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School and loves band and basketball.

Madison a first chair tuba in the school band

Madison’s Family Had released the text and messages to develop awareness among youth .

READ  Stunning Visuals. Man Urinates into a Soup Pot of a Restaurant Owned by His Rival.

One thought on “Why You Must Never Use Your Mobile While You Take Bath .Teen Age Girl Tragic death using here mobile while in Bath Tub.

Leave a Reply

Pin It on Pinterest