Eating well is very important when you are pregnant. you need to take upto extra 500 calories per day. You need to take food rich in minerals , vitamins and nutrients .
Improper and insufficient diet during pregnancy may affect baby’s growth and development.
Excess of eating may also lead to birth complications.
Best Foods to Eat in pregnancy are …
1. Diary Products contains high quality proteins casein whey. dairy is best source if calcium , phosphorus , B-Vitamins , magnesium and zinc. Greek Yogurt contains lot of probiotics and calcium . Probiotics are good to avoid birth complications.
2. Sweet Potatoes are also a source of vitamin C, folic acid, and fiber . They also contains carotenoids, which are converted to vitamin A in our body.
3. Omega 3 Fatty Acids are good for baby;s development. Take Sea food (fish) rich in Omega 3 fatty acids such as salmon. It also enhances the mood of the mother.
4. Beans are good source of protein, fiber, iron, folate , calcium and zinc . They are Highly nutritious .
5. Eggs are good source of protein which provides amino acids much needed for you and your baby. Eggs are vitamin and mineral rich food . Choline in egg is good for baby’s brain development. Eat well cooked Eggs.