Advantages and Disadvantages of a single child .
- You get your own single bed.
- You have undisputed right over everything bought by your parents.
- You are loved by everyone.
- All relatives tip you generously.
- You can demand undivided attention.
- Your tantrums are borne by one and all.
- You have no sibling rivalry.
Basically , you are the boss.
- You have rather quite peaceful childhood, with no devilish memories to share.
- As you are the cynosure of everyone’s eyes, there are lots of expectations attached to you.
- People expect you to excel in whatever you do.
- The parent-child bond may take a rough turn sometimes.
- All the festivals are on silent side. Enjoyable but silent.
- You smile sheepishly with a tinge of heart sink when you see other siblings enjoying together.
- You miss a sibling who could have been your bestfriend/saviour/light bearer.