1. Illicit Drug: All Illicit drugs put excessive stress on your liver. Either the Drug itself or the substance mixed in them are dangerous to liver. They are highly toxic and cause damage to your liver.
2. Taking Excessive Iron: Iron is good for you body as long you take it sufficient , when taken excessive our body cannot process it and gets deposited in our tissues and liver. Be cautious , that you are not taking more than 50mg per day and even lesser if you are below 15.
3. Don’t eat more Salt : Salt is another enemy to our liver. Excessive take of salt can lead to fatty liver. As we all know salt increases blood pressure and it leads to liver diseases . Don’t exceed 2.5 grams intake of slat per day.
4. Cigarettes : We see everywhere “Smoking Kills”, “Smoking is injurious to health” etc etc… how smoking kills you. One very bad thing your cigarette dose to you is filling your body with toxins. It causes severe damage to you liver and can also lead to liver cancer.
5. Taking Fatty and High Calorie Food : Foods Containing Trans Fat Increase Bad Cholesterol in our Blood .This Cholesterol forms LDLs in high quantity . The Excessive LDLs in our body gets into Liver and causes damage .
6. Artificial Sugers : High fructose foods are bad to your liver. Foods like Soda , Donuts , Candies must be avoided.
Stop Spending on Junk Food and get TIPS For Nutritious Food with Minimum Budget