1) Constantly dreaming about someone may indicate that they are actually missing or thinking about you.
2) Having friends from other culture makes you more creative.
3) Whenever laughter breaks out individual looks toward the group members they feel closest to.
4) Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our body converts into phenylethylamine ,the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
5) Sometimes the people who don’t talk to you are the ones that really want to.
6) When you try to convince someone over something ,make sure that they are sitting and you are standing.This makes them believe you.
7) The more you suppress any feeling, the more strongly it will emerge.
8)Bad Handwriting? keep this in mind: more intelligent people tend to think faster, and as a result their handwriting is more sloppy.
9)Men and Women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer lasting relationship.
10) Gossip triggers chemicals in the brain which makes people become happier and live longer.
11) If you smile , even if you’re in a bad mood,it will immediately improve your mood because the simple action of thinking about smiling and using the muscles is enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
12) Posting an image of dish to Instagram before eating may make it taste better.
13) People who keep their hands in their pocket ,while around large crowds are generally anti social and/or shy.
14) Our mind has the ability to detect and sense danger.If your gut tells you something’s wrong….never ignore that feeling.
15) 99% of people get scared when someone says, “ Can I ask you a question?”